About the job
We are currently searching for a qualified and reliable Maintenance Manager to lead our maintenance department. As the Maintenance Manager, you will be managing all installation, repair, and upkeep operations of our company’s facilities. Your duties will include maintaining machinery, planning repair activities, and developing maintenance procedures.
Our ideal candidate will demonstrate a positive attitude, technical expertise and problem-solving skills.
- Supervise and lead all maintenance processes, operations and team
- Maintain all machinery to ensure its working standard
- Plan and manage all repair and installation activities and improve production efficiency
- Conduct regular inspections of the facilities and equipment to detect and resolve problems
- Assign repair schedules and evaluate repair cost estimates, and conduct equipment pre-maintenance.
- Forecast, order and handle price negotiation for spare parts inventory
- Participate in equipment purchases and installations as well as train production staff
- Qualify production equipment
- Degree in Engineering or related fields
- 3 years experience with machinery, production lines or related fields. Previous managerial experience is a bonus
- Good understanding of technical maintenance, automation, and electrical systems
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills and ability to make long-term plans
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good written and verbal communication skills in Finnish and English
- Experience in production, validation, and documentation led by GMP regulations and guidelines will be an added advantage
In addition to a promising career and growth opportunity, we offer you a supportive work environment and fun-loving colleagues.
For further information, kindly contact our Production Manager, Jari Pietiläinen, between 7:00-15:00 during the working week on 044 – 555 0091.
Kindly send your application and CV together with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9.1.2022.